Organizer’s URL: Click here
– Submissions due: November 26th, 2021
– Notification of acceptance: December 17th, 2021
– Final version: January 14th, 2022
– Registration: January 20th, 2022
– Workshop dates: January 26th-27th, 2022
Best paper award
The winner of this year’s best paper award was the paper “Discretion, automated decision-making and public values: Background and test of an approach for unpacking human and technological agency” by Agneta Ranerup (Gothenburg) and Lupita Svensson (Lund).
We congratulate and look forward to reading their final version!
// Øystein, Leif, and Peter